I am your advocate, trusted adviser and skilled negotiator during the most stressful, exciting and vulnerable times of your life.
Why Hire Me as Your Agent
I will make commitments to you that I intend to exceed! You have a lot of agents to choose from, so why hire me? I am a highly organized, detail oriented and motivated problem solver.
Real Estate gives me the opportunity to bring together years of experience in various disciplines for the purpose of supporting my clients while navigating through the real estate process. Anticipating my client’s needs and working hard to gain the best result is job #1!
Real estate, for me, is a passion! It is the satisfaction of helping you and your family realize your absolute must haves in one of the single largest purchases you will make. I will:
- Actively Listen to your needs
- Research the marketplace, with an eye for creative alternatives
- Establish trust – day 1
- Put your interest, first and foremost
- The goal is “ahhhh, this is the perfect home for us!”
- Provide you with reputable lenders and title companies
- Provide for a good buying experience, and
- Hopefully be invited to visit after you and your family settle in
Frequently Asked Questions for Buyers
Responses are general in nature and do not address all possible options available. The buyer is urged to discuss all concerns with their agent or an attorney prior to making a decision.
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
- The simplest answer is to list your “must haves”, “wants” and “nice but not a deal breaker”
- Review your list and isolate those items that are not negotiable
- Take notes on each property separately. Positive and negative
- Also take pictures as a reminder of that property and tie them to your notes
- There is never a perfect fit. You may also change your priorities during the process
- Be flexible
- Choose that home that gives you the “aaaahhhh” factor
- Prior to listing a home, the listing agent will prepare a comparative market analysis. This provides an estimate of what the seller may be willing to accept and what a buyer would be willing to pay. The market value is also reinforced by responses in the marketplace.
- Prior to extending a mortgage, the lender will also review the appraiser’s estimate of market value. The lender does this to insure that the loan does not exceed the value of your home.
- Notably, the estimated taxable value (assessed taxable value) is seldom reflective of market value. They should be utilized only for the purpose of estimating tax liability.
There are several options that you and your agent can discuss. This should not preclude the purchase of the home you love. You also have the option of withdrawing your offer within a specified amount of time. It is important that you review the inspections and discuss any issues with your agent immediately.
Loan pre qualification gives you and your agent important information. It helps your agent focus their search. Often, people are surprised by the size of their prequalifying mortgage amount). It allows them (for example: buy “more house”. The size of down payment will also effect these calculations) to realistically view homes that are within their price point.
Yes, the lender can decline to fund the mortgage during the underwriting process up to the point of time that they fund the transaction. For example, buyers should avoid making large purchases.
Have More Questions?
Please feel free to contact me should you have specific questions or concerns! To find out more about buying your next home, CONTACT ME
What is Your Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, CONTACT ME!
List Your Home
Any Realtor can list your home. So why choose me to be your real estate agent? Selling your home in the shortest period of time while maximizing your capital gains is my goal! I will:
- Provide you with a written commitment as to marketing your home
- Contact you at least once weekly on the same day and time
- Price your home so as to maximize capital gains
- Market your home on MLS
- Market your home to numerous search engines including Google etc…
- Market your home to my Fathom family
- Open houses hosted
- Staging and advice regarding preparing your home for showing
- Providing recommendations for reputable trades
- Work with you to achieve a smooth sale and closing experience
- Establish trust – day 1
- Put your interest, first and foremost
- The goal is “we received a great offer!”
Frequently Asked Questions for Sellers
I am looking forward to assisting you in selling your property with an eye to maximizing your bottom line!
- This is one of the most important questions to ask. Think of what you like to see when you look at a home.
- An uncluttered home that is clean and well maintained will normally attract you.Why? Most of us make split second first impression decisions.
- And, most of us need a clean slate so that we can imagine our own furniture and decorations in that space. So less is usually more.
- There are exceptions. Your garage can be used for storing boxes and furniture and other items. Buyers totally overlook garage housekeeping. So use your garage and move all but basic furniture out of all rooms. The most important spaces to clear are the kitchen, the bathrooms, living areas and bedrooms. In short the whole house. Unclutter spaces especially kitchen counters, and bathrooms etc.. This will also serve to make clean up easier. So it’s a win win because you have to pack and clean anyway.
- My advice to every seller is to also secure all items of value to them. There are usually no problems however precautions should always be taken.
- That depends. You have to balance the cost of repair to increase in value resulting from your improvements as well as other factors like inconvenience, living in a home that is being renovated, expenses etc..
- Some buyers are more attracted to move in ready homes while others would much prefer to add their own touches to the home. Ultimately, you have to decide on the options available.
- One of the most valuable marketing tools I have is Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which contains listing of Properties available for lease or purchase. This tool can isolate specific features and areas.
- MLS listings are often also picked up by marketing sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia etc…
- We target marketing search engine optimization to google etc.
We market your property internally. We are an international company so even someone from Europe can access your listing!
- We hold open houses. While this is probably not fun for you, they often result in more buyers viewing your home
- I will advertise your home on Facebook, LinkedIn etc..
- I will advertise your home at various business events such as the chamber of commerce etc..
- There are other options also available that can be tailored to your property
- The seller’s disclosure notice is the opportunity for the seller to let the buyer know of any repairs or issues that require their attention. It is a required part of the transaction.
- Your obligation is to provide all information regarding your property.
I look forward to selling your home!
To find out more about selling your home, CONTACT ME
Feeling good about the community you live in can be just as important as selecting the right home. As a local expert, I can help you find a neighborhood that best suits your needs. From local restaurants and activities to school information and market trends, explore the communities I serve below.
Highland Park Homes
About Traci Miller
Real Estate is a Passion for Me! Anticipating my client’s needs and working hard to gain the best result is job #1!
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Associate in Risk Management (A.R.M.)
- Certified Mediator
- B.A. (Psychology/Education)
- M.S. (Educational Psychology)
- Real estate investor
- Property Manager
- Investment Land
- Part Owner Commercial Real Estate
- Certified Mediator
- Marketing and Underwriting Manager responsible for Underwriting and marketing of Commercial Insurance to Jumbo accounts
- Local insight that translates into focusing on satisfying your need and your want list
I Am Committed To My Clients:
- Your interest is first and foremost, always!
- Trust is key throughout the process and beyond
- Commitment to serving you when you need assistance
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Work with you to resolve issues
- Cooperatively work to optimize a stress free experience
I earned the designation of Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) so that I can be a better advocate and adviser to my clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
for Retirement Life
I am looking forward to working with you to find your next home and assisting you in selling your property with an eye to maximizing your bottom line!
Most people prefer to have input from family members or trusted individuals during the transaction process. Given the many methods of communication available, your “person” can be totally engaged in the process. I look forward to providing information and keeping a good line of communication during and after the process.
Valuation of homes respond to many external factors such as market conditions, neighborhood, schools and amenities etc...
The internal factors are those pertaining to your home specifically such as updates, age, condition, features, schools and maintenance etc…
Moreover, pricing also depends on your particular needs and time constraints.
I will work with you to understand your specific situation and to explain the process of establishing the selling price.
-That depends. You have to balance the cost of repair to actual increase in value of your property as well as other factors like inconvenience, living in a home that is being renovated, expenses etc..
Some buyers are more attracted to move in ready homes while others would much prefer to add their own touches to the home.
We will discuss these issues as well as other options when we meet and walk through your home. Ultimately, you have to decide on the best option for you and your family.
There are many factors that will effect time on the market. Market conditions, interest rates, price point as well condition of property and related factors.
Our marketing efforts includes multiple Listing Services (MLS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to major search engines such as Google, open house etc…
My goal is to minimize days on the market while maximizing realized capital gains.
Moving is not fun for anyone. The up side is that your new home will provide you with options that suit you.
We also have access to packers and movers that will duplicate the location of furniture, decorations and kitchen items in their current position in your new home.
We will work with you to make the transition as transparent and uncomplicated as possible.
Have More Questions?
Please feel free to contact me should you have specific questions or concerns. CONTACT ME
Leave a message
Contact me with any questions you may have. I would love to help you find the home of your dreams.